Laptop is mainly used these days as storage device. Users have saved their all type of data in various formats in their laptop because it will accessible from this as data saved in the laptop in structured and well maintained way. User has saved their images, graphics, audio, video, document file, presentation, text file; excel file, mails, projects and contacts. But, there are many incidents have happened due to which hard drive may fails and user did not able to open even a text file.
There are number of causes due to which hard drive failure occurs. Many of them are listed below:
- Sudden system shut down also cause for file corruption
- Human errors
- Clicking or grinding sounds from hard drive
- Sudden startup failure
- Fans in your system moving too slowly or does not move at all.
- Hard drive is not detected by all systems or system fails to boot your hard drive.
Every laptop user must have to download data recovery software in their laptop so that they can recover corrupted or inaccessible data in less time. Some of users think that recovery software is not so much efficient. Common features of data recovery are given below:
- You can import and export all scanning results whenever needed
- Preview option is also available before saving file in your computer
- You will able to get back data which is lost due to formatting of devices.
- Recovery software have two scanning modes: quick scan mode and other is deep scan mode
There are too many advanced features included in data recovery software, which is listed below. These features are enabled in new version of data recovery software:
- User friendly design
- Email notifications
- Recovery file preview
- Time compatibility with machine
- Advanced search functions
- Duplicate file recognition
- Recycle bin recovery
Two types of scanning are used in recovery software which are: quick scan and deep scan. Quick scan mode is the first scanning mode that will help you to detect the lost files fast those lost in last two three days.
For finding the data that has been lost one week ago or more, you can use deep scan mode which is the next scan mode. Deep scan will do thorough search in your computer. After exploring your computer thoroughly, it will detect the crashed or corrupted files. From the detected files, you can recover which you want to restore.
When laptop user is about to install free file recovery software in the laptop, he or she must have to check the system requirement which is needed by recovery software. All system requirements of file recovery software are given here:
Operating system supported by recovery software
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / vista / XP
- Windows server 2016
- Windows server 2012
- Windows server 2008
- Windows server 2003
- FAT (FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32)
CPU – with atleast x86
Disk space- 32 MB minimum space for recovery software installation
RAM – atleast 128 MB